租船charter (the chartered ship)
交货时间 time of delivery
装运期限time of shipment
班轮regular shipping liner
报关clearance of goods
提货to take delivery of goods
选港费由买方负担 optional charges to be borne by the Buyers 或 optional charges for Buyers’ account
一月份装船 shipment during January 或 January shipment
一月底装船 shipment not later than Jan.31st.或shipment on or before Jan.31st.
一/二月份装船 shipment during Jan./Feb.或 Jan./Feb. shipment
在......(时间)分两批装船 shipment during....in two lots
在......(时间)平均分两批装船 shipment during....in two equal lots
分三个月装运 in three monthly shipments
分三个月，每月平均装运 in three equal monthly shipments
立即装运 immediate shipments
即期装运 prompt shipments
收到信用证后30天内装运 shipments within 30 days after receipt of L/C
允许分批装船 partial shipment not allowed partial shipment not permitted partial shipment not unacceptable
1.People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer .
2. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
3. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
4. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
5. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
6.The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
7. Now, it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.
8. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
9. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
10. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.
1.There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem :the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
2.An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.
3.A proper part-time job does not occupy student’s too much time .In fact ,it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study .As an old saying goes :All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
4.Any government which is blind to this point may pay a heavy price.
5.An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
6.When it comes to education ,the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
7.The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills ,which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
8.It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to fact the dangers of starvation and exposure.
9.Although this view is widely held ,this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.
10.No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life.
She had said what it was necessary to say.
It is not who rules us that is important, but how he rules us.
He was all gentleness to her.
A crime is a crime a crime.
5. "something(much)of"和"nothing(little)of""something of"相当于"to some extent"，表示程度。在疑问句或条件从句中，则为"anything of "，可译为"有点"，"略微等。""译为毫无"，"全无"。"much of"译为"大有"，"not much of"可译为"算不上"，"称不上"，"little of"可译为"几乎无"。something like译为"有点像，略似。"
They say that he had no university education, but he seems to be something of a scholar.
6. 同格名词修饰是指of前后的两个名词都指同一个人或物，"of"以及它前面的名词构一个形容词短语，以修饰"of"后面的那个名词。如"her old sharper of a father"，可译为："她那骗子般的父亲"。
Those pigs of girls eat so much.
It is as plain as plain can be.
8. "It is in(with)…as in(with)"
It is in life as in a journey.
9. "as good as…"相等于，就像，几乎如;实际上，其实，实在。
The merchant as good as promised the orphan boy, that he would adopt him.
10."many as well…as"和"might as well …as" "many as well…as"可译为"与其……，不如……，更好"，"以这样做……为宜"，"如同……，也可以……"等等。"might as well …as"表示不可能的事，可译为"犹如……"，" 可与……一样荒唐"，"与其那样不如这样的好"等等。
One may as well not know a thing at all as know it imperfectly.